Start a Conversation

Unsolved

G

1 Message

July 15th, 2019 13:00

Need Help - How do I escalate my customer issues to a Dell Manager?

A little over a year ago, I purchased a new Inspiron 13 5379 2-in-1 for my son as a high school graduation gift to be used for college. From day one we have had nothing but problems - hard drive failure / hard drive not recognized issues. Yes, we have spoken to multiple people, many times within your Customer Care and Technical groups - spending hours and hours (days!!) on the phone trying to get this issue resolved. My son, wife and I have all called trying to get this matter resolved. Yes, we have also sent the laptop back to be serviced many, many times. Each time with the promise that they would take extra care to figure out the root cause of the problem and fix it once for all. On the last attempt (a couple of weeks ago), I asked for a refund or even a replacement laptop, since it's obvious that this machine is so severely defective that it cannot be fixed. The end result - it is a year later, we still have the same laptop that still does not work (turn it on, all you get is a blue screen), with the same exact hard drive problem and, worse of all, now the warranty has expired. Yes, this whole ordeal has been an inconceivably big hassle and an inconvenience, but the saddest thing to me was that my son was so excited to get his new Dell, but it has turned-out to be the absolute worse experience ever!  So, I'm done calling the (800) Dell help line - there seems to be nobody there that can do anything to help me.  I need to know how I get in contact with a Dell Manager or someone with the authority to do something to help me? Thank you

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

July 16th, 2019 07:00

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the technical troubles you have had with the system.

I am afraid, our assistance on out of warranty systems are limited. Request you to contact the out of warranty team from this link & they will be able to escalate & assist you further.

No Events found!