Start a Conversation

Unsolved

P

2 Posts

June 6th, 2020 06:00

Order is shipped but Does not left the Factory

I am very disappointed by DELL. I have purchased Inspiron 5490 on May 30th. Its Build has been completed on 1st June. On June 2nd, They mailed me that the order is ready to ship and I got invoice of the order. When I checked status on their website, it showed my order is shipped and tracking details are given. All the details are wrong. And when I contacted costumer care on 5th June, they said the order is ready to ship but waiting for e-way bill and the bill generation will be completed by end of the day and I will get the tracking numbers.Till now I didn't get any tracking nos.Its been 5 days and my order is not yet shipped. I have some important works to do on laptop.But all of them are shelved due to it. I dont know when will I get the order. Dell sales & customer service is so irritating that they will say to wait and transfer our call to other department but no one picks our call after that.I will not suggest any one to buy from this site in future:(.   

June 8th, 2020 21:00

Package is now in Hyderabad. I have got tracking number also. But Bluedart Tracking says "Delay Caused Beyond Control" From 1 day. The package is just two hours away from me. There are no COVID restrictions now. Still they are unable to deliver the items. No body is responding from Bluedart side.

1 Message

June 10th, 2020 06:00

Hey,

I had a similar problem in that timeline.

I purchased the Inspiron Laptop on May 30 and switched to ship mode on June 2.

I urgently needed laptops for personal use and checked the tracking order daily . This showed that there is no shipment order and it is to this day.

On 9th I contacted customer service, I was given new tracking information with courier by Blue Dart with delivery date on same date (9th June)

However, their tracking information says the part landed the destination city (Mumbai) on the 7th morning but was still not delivered after two days.

Today I called the Care team after being held for close to 60 minutes hold , and i was told part held would be delivered by the end of the day.

I followed them up with their team lead as i was not convinced and they updated  that laptop  would finally deliver on 12th.

I am surprised that the shipment takes 5 days within Mumbai to deliver the laptop. Or does that mean they provide a dummy tracking number.

Even in the Dell order status , it shows  different courier YCH , but when I click the tracking link, he says no order has been found. It was same status since 2nd June 20.
So this tracking order also seems dummy.

I has similar bad experience with their courier Blue Dart

Brgds

No Events found!