Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 11th, 2016 14:00

Price Adjustment to Website Error with Coupon

Which is the right department to call to make a price adjustment to an order for a Dell outlet Latitude computer. I've literally talked to 10 different people and been shuffled back and forth constantly. Dell Outlet sales transfers me to the Returns dept. Returns say then can't make an adjustment for refurbished computers and Sales has to cancel the order and place a new one. Sales then says this is a matter for the Returns department.

The adjustment is for a coupon that was on the the Dell website which I clicked to get a list of systems. When checking out, the coupon wouldn't apply. After a long chat with an agent, he says he is getting a message saying the coupon has expired even though it clearly hadn't. He told me to place the order on Saturday and then have Dell make an adjustment on Monday.

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

July 12th, 2016 08:00

Hi Dave S.,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies that your purchasing experience didn't go the way you expected.  I'd be happy to look into this for you.  Please contact me privately and include your order information.  Thanks.

Regards,
Robert

13 Posts

July 15th, 2016 07:00

I have not had a response from Robert P. for a couple of days via private message. He had been working on the issue for me. I assume something must have come up for him making him indisposed. Is there anybody else at Dell who can take over? Thanks very much.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

July 15th, 2016 16:00

Hi Dave,

Robert will be back in the office on Monday. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm not able to see the information you shared with him.

Thanks for your patience,
Lorna

13 Posts

July 15th, 2016 16:00

Thank you for the update. I appreciate it.

No Events found!