Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 6th, 2013 00:00

Tax exempt-new purchase-saved cart

Hi I'm about to purchcarton alienware laptop but the saved cart keeps disappearing. Secondly, I don't know what to put in the "tax exempt" sections for GST,PST, GST, environmental fee, since the brochures I find are all for American residences. Lastly, how can I be sure I don't get a refurbished unit because I'm going to need for my educational purposes at my IT college everyday. Thank you.

4 Operator

• 

2K Posts

April 7th, 2013 06:00

Hi SeddyEdwin,

I will be glad to assist you. Request you to let me know which country are you from? I can check and let you know what needs to be done.

Do reply with your answers.

3 Posts

April 7th, 2013 06:00

Hi. 

I just need to know what to put in the tax exempt field. i am in Canada. My friend bought one for school and he didnt have to pay tax, but I don't know if that works for everyone.

4 Operator

• 

2K Posts

April 9th, 2013 07:00

Hi SEddyEdwin,

If you are studying in an Educational institution which qualifies for tax exempt you can avail it. With regards to what needs to be entered for GST, PST, HST fields I have emailed the tax department at dell to give more information about the same. I will let u know right after I hear anything from them. If you are placing an order for a new system for sure it will be new and not a refurbished one.

If you have anyother questions do reply to the same thread.

No Events found!