Start a Conversation

Unsolved

K

2 Posts

February 8th, 2019 03:00

Verification Department is an embarrassment to this company

As a retail Sales Manager for over 10 years, Dell you should be ashamed of yourselfs with your verification department. It is a flawed system, and is made very confusing to your consumers. I only have one question, why would you take my money, contact me and tell me to call my bank to authorize the charge. I then call my bank to authorize the charge for my product. Dell takes money, ships the product, then randomly returns the product because they need more verification because I missed a call. NO EMAILS WERE SENT, I REPEAT NO EMAILS WERE SENT TO ME! I understand that the verification process is for your customers protection, but it needs to be handled differently in so many ways. After calling the verification department several times I was told I would receive a callback and never did, and a representative actually hung up on me! I honestly felt as if I was being scammed and had no idea what was going on, and where my package was. You are so quick to take my money, how about you verify everything you need to verify before taking my money and having me go through the misery of your flawed system. 

1 Message

September 25th, 2019 05:00

I have to exact experience, miss a call, NO EMAIL!! got hang up by the verification department....

No Events found!