Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 11th, 2013 09:00

Very Bad Customer service and product!

I had bought an Alienware X51 R2 i7 4770 gtx 670 almost 2 months ago.  The machine works normally for the first 2 weeks but after that, it starts randomly rebooting.  I tried everything the tech support here posted and everything I can find on the web.  It has no effect or what so ever.  The random rebooting just getting worse and worse.  Now I can't even have it on for more than 5 mins!  Then I tried to get my machine return to Dell and all I got is an email that told me to wait and someone will contact me.  After 2 weeks of wait, I emailed them again and finally someone called me while I am at a meeting which I couldn't answer the call.  But the person from return department said he will call me back or I can call him at 1 800 387 5752 ext. 4162810.  Of cause he never call back after a week and I have been trying to reach him 10+ time a day leaving him tons of message.  He NEVER call back.  Then I got really frustrated and email Dell again and they sent me a link and told me to try post my problem here and private message a Dell support here.  Of course, NO ONE reply again!

I am sure now I am way over my return day and I am ending up with this non functional PC and Dell don't even bother to fix!

No Responses!
No Events found!