Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 19th, 2012 21:00

atrocious customer service

Our family has purchased at least 5 Dell computers but we certainly won't be purchasing another. When my XPS Inspiron 15R was a year old and already showing problems ( the metal rim turned out to be plastic and when it came loose I was told to super glue it), I purchased what I thought was an extended warranty. After the screen went blank I was told I hadn't bought warranty for hsrdware but had paid nearly $300 for software insurance. After paying another $179 and sending it in, two weeks later I am told they need to replace the LCD screen and I need to send an sdditional $ 199 and I'll still have a piece of [Admin Note: TOU Violation Removed]. They can keep it but I desperately need a working computer for my work. Of course I get a run around when I try to talk to anyone. can't imagine a worst customer service experience!

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

October 31st, 2012 07:00

Hi Jan,

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your system and the extended warranty. Please contact me privately, by clicking on my name in blue, and providing the following information. I am happy to look into this matter on your behalf.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Service Tag Number:
Order Number:

Thank you,
Lorna

Reference #: 23887163

6 Posts

November 3rd, 2012 09:00

Their customer service has always been the worst, lots of kind customer care operators but no follow through and very rude managers/supervisors.

No Events found!