Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 11th, 2016 00:00

worst company, computer, customer service/care, departments, employees!

after realizing i'd been scammed to buy an extended warranty for my horrible computer that i had to replace a hard drive just over a year after purchase from a reputable computer repair shop, i was told i would have a hard-drive reimbursement from dell technical support for buying one when my computer was officially under warranty when i replaced it.  they sold me an extended warranty before refunding me on the computer hard-drive that was replaced by a local computer store.  once i had purchased the extended warranty on 12/31/15, an hour later, i could not get a hold of anyone to cancel the warranty after realizing i had been scammed into it.  they was no problem getting through to anyone for any reason, such as sales, but not for cancellations. If I would have looked up the reviews or even talked to anyone who has had a Dell, I would have quickly found out,  that this is very common. I have had a horrible time trying to cancel the extended warranty I purchased on 12/31/2015. I have not received a product or service for this and do not wish to. If I do receive anything, it will be sent back immediately. After spending numerous hours a day for 8 days straight after being transferred and hung up on multiple times, trying to get through to the correct department, supposedly, Customer Care, which there is no direct number to, so you have to wait on Customer Service to transfer you, I finally talked to representative of Dell who said that he’d cancel it for me and I would receive an email. I did receive an email, but it didn’t reference the cancellation! I have emailed all the contacts that I’ve received from Dell to cancel. I have gone to the contact us and initiated phone and email cancellations with no result as of yet. When I have gone to the initiate a return link, it states “You return request cannot be processed automatically online at this time. Please contact Dell for further assistance with your return.” I don’t have anything to return. I just want to cancel. If anything has been sent to me, I will not accept it and will return to sender. I've also gone to the forums, Facebook, etc. to have someone contact me regarding cancellation as I'm doing here, but having no luck yet! I hope this helps someone to avoid this terrible waste of time, money and a big headache!  

Dell Corporate Headquarters                                    

Dell Inc.

One Dell Way Round Rock,

Texas 78682 United States

No Responses!
No Events found!