Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 30th, 2017 03:00

vProtect - Backup for Open Hypervisors ( RHEV, RHV, Citrix, XEN, OracleVM, KVM, oVirt ) + integration with DDBoostFS

Hello Everyone,

Hope that this info will be interesting for you

We lately (January '17) released a new version of our backup & recovery software called Storware vProtect, which can protect KVM, RHEV, RHV, Citrix, XEN, Oracle VM with a Data Domain as a target. Tested and validated with boost file system plug-in ( BoostFS ) ...

This integration gives all of Data Domain customers/partners option to easily protect open VM's. 

Let us know how do you see this kind of the integration. We will be grateful on any feedback !!

Product Presentation:

Storware vProtect - simplified data protection for virtual environmen…

10 min movie, on which we explain the integration:

vProtect backup for VM + Dell EMC DataDomain - YouTube

Best Regards
Pawel Maczka

2 Intern

• 

14.3K Posts

January 30th, 2017 05:00

I could be wrong, but when I check online DD compatibility list I do not see your product listed.

January 30th, 2017 13:00

Hi ble,

what I shared with you is our internal tests results based on DDBoost FS and DD. Storware is officially going through the certification process. Today the status is in progress. I will let you know, when will be finished.

Best Regards
Pawel

2 Intern

• 

14.3K Posts

January 31st, 2017 03:00

Ah I see... thnx for clarification.

12 Posts

February 6th, 2017 10:00

Awesome work showing off the flexibility and diversity of BoostFS.    Bravo!

We at Dell/EMC are looking forward to working with you on certifying vProtect,  collaborating on a joint wp and other GTM activities.

All the best.

BoostFS Product Management.

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

August 19th, 2024 07:14

Dear Pawel , shared links are not working kindly if u can share the content with updated links thanks

No Events found!