Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

June 17th, 2014 11:00

DPA clustered servers (running DPA 6.1 with Sp1) - custom reports will show

it appears we have a customer that is using the cluster feature with DPA to allow reliability of them receiving their reports. if you are validated by one node of the cluster the reports show, and look good. If you get valaidted by either of the other two nodes of the cluster the reports do not show.

I'm thinking we have a permissions issue with the account being used on the other two nodes. Any suggestions would be appriciated.

66 Posts

June 17th, 2014 13:00

Hi,

The clustering functionality requires that the reports directory is shared between the nodes on the cluster.

If I recall correctly, when installing the application server and selecting advanced options, you are able to specify the directory you want to use for reports and this should be a share. Refer to the "Pre-requistes" listing on Page 19 - 20 of the DPA 6.1 SP1 Installation and Administration guide for more details.

If you do have a shared directory and have confirmed that you meet all pre-requistes listed in the guide, then I would recommend that you log a ticket with EMC Support for further investigation.

Regards,

Gareth

No Events found!