This is a very earlier version of OMCI ( Hapi too). please upgrade to OMCI 8.2.1 from this below link.
i would suggest you to disconnect the Remote session and connect back after upgrade of OMCI.
this will solve all your issues.
You can still install HAPI alone individually using the HAPI_X86_64.zipx file in the PowerShell Beta folder.
Steps are given in Readme.txt as well.
Please follow the steps below to install HAPI driver
- Unzip the HAPI_X86(*).zipx (32/64 bit Arch) file into your working folder.
- Open a Command Prompt with administrative rights and navigate to your working folder.
- Execute HAPIInstall.bat from the HAPI folder. This should install HAPI driver.
- Execute "Driverquery /v" on the same command prompt and verify if "dcdbas" is visible from the
- If dcdbas is visible, then Driver installation is successful.
please share us your feedback.
Also OMCI is fixing all the Monitor related issue in coming release.