Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 10th, 2012 09:00

OpenManage Essentials trap forwarding mib

I’m working on integrating OME with our enterprise alerting product IBM Netcool. When I set up a trap forwarding rule it has some predefined enterprise ids being passed on an arguments field. Problem is, the MIBs under D:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\SysMgt\Essentials\configuration\Mibs do not correlate to the OID paths being sent. i.e. .1.3.6.1.4.1.674.11000.1000.100…. Where can I get the MIBs that explain the paths being forwarded in the traps so I can import them into our trap receiving product?

Thank you

Community Manager

• 

711 Posts

April 10th, 2012 10:00

Hi,

Thanks for the post. It is an OID from OME MIB. When the alerts get forwarded the OID will be included in the forwarded alert. You can find it under "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\SysMgt\Essentials\configuration" folder the name of the file is OME.mib.

Regards

Abhijit

2 Posts

April 16th, 2012 12:00

Abhijit,

That worked.

Thank you!

Tom

Community Manager

• 

711 Posts

April 16th, 2012 15:00

Thanks for the updates. Let us know if you run into any issues.

June 14th, 2017 23:00

Hi Team,

I am forwarding the alert from dell ome to nagios, i used two mib-files IDRAC7-MIB and DELL-RAC-mib, what other mib files i have to use , so that all forwarded alarms can be parsed on Nagios. 

June 15th, 2017 01:00

Roughly, it will be all MIBs that are present under the directory specified above by Abhijit (considering you are managing all type of devices supported by OME).

June 15th, 2017 01:00

Hi Shivendra,

I already check ed the same location where i am not able to find raid-adapter-mib which have alarm for predictive trap of disk. 

I have configured two mibs dell-rac mib and idrac.mib as of now, are they enough to parse every alert during forward action?

//Bharat

14 Posts

April 22nd, 2020 02:00

guys 

i need the mib for login and logout using ssh in other word i want an trapd to be sent once someone access my switch remotely

does anyone know these oid MIB trap?

No Events found!