Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 15th, 2015 11:00

3com 3C920 Integrated Fast Ethernet Controller (3C905C-TX Compatible) Driver Install Problem.

Dear Sir, Accidently I just Uninstall the device from my device manger list, then the problem happening, the device not showing again.. 

I tried with new windows xp install but nothing happend.

Please Help me anybody.

Thanks.

10 Elder

• 

43.8K Posts

June 15th, 2015 13:00

What model PC and version of Windows?

13 Posts

June 16th, 2015 00:00

Windows Xp Service Pack 2.

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

June 16th, 2015 10:00

3Com 3C905C-TXM Ethernet Adaptor

http://downloads.dell.com/network/R49958.EXE

13 Posts

June 16th, 2015 12:00

Dear SpeedStep, I installed the Driver but my device (3com network adapter) won't showed up on Device Manager list after uninstalling the device from device manager list...

Shitt!! I just Accidently uninstalled that device from device manager list..

Is there any way to come back again that device to device manager list?

Please Help me.

Thanks.

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

June 16th, 2015 13:00

Not showing up in Device manager is a sign of malware.

You are going to have to re do from scratch after nuking the drive.

Integrated Nics can also be turned off in bios.

13 Posts

June 16th, 2015 14:00

Dear Sir SpeedStep, can you explain please how to nuking the Drive? & how to re do from scratch step by step please? which software need to download for this & what is the procedure? please explain..maybe it also be useful for others.

Thanks.

13 Posts

June 16th, 2015 14:00

Dear Sir SpeedStep, can you explain please how to nuking the Drive? & how to re do from scratch step by step please? which software need to download for this & what is the procedure? please explain.

Thanks.

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

June 17th, 2015 10:00

DBAN  Darik's Boot and Nuke

http://www.dban.org/

DBAN is free erasure software designed for the home user. It automatically deletes the contents of any hard disk that it can detect. This method can help prevent identity theft before recycling a computer. DBAN is also a commonly used solution to remove viruses and malware from Microsoft Windows installations.

There will be no step by step instructions.  XP is end of life End of support.  You also did not say what model dell you have or what version of windows you have.  There is no download of XP reinstallation media or the driver disk called the resource CD.

No Events found!