Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

October 9th, 2006 12:00

NEW Unresolved Issues Form

Use the Unresolved Issues form https://www.dell.com/support/incidents-online/us/en/4/email/unresolved to escalate an issue. You must have already contacted Care or Support and have a logged Case number.

Unresolved Customer Service Issues Include:
Billing Inquiries
Late Orders
Lost Orders
Late or Missing Rebates
Missing or Incorrect Items in the Shipment
Missing Refund or Exchange

Unresolved Technical Support Issues Include:
Products not Functioning
Computers
TV's / Monitors
Printers
Networking Devices
Software or Operating System Issues

Dell customer care/service. If already out of warranty, click hereFind your Service Tag
DELL-Chris M
#IWork4Dell

1 Message

June 27th, 2009 18:00

Hi there

I have an unresolved issue with the Latin American Warranty and Technical Support department, as I bought my laptop in Mexico.

It has been unresolved since last April, so it has been a long way and a very uncomfortable situation for me. And through this time I have had to beg for service and support as they have been slow and not responsive.

This has supposedly escalated to high levels in the organization, but still they are offering what appears to be a solution for them but not for me. Worse still, they are in a kind of "angry" attitude and they don't deliver on what they promise. For example, the head of the department was supposed to talk to me directly, and I have this promised in writing from an agent in the chat service. And I just don't get the call.

I need an intermediary person for this situation, preferably someone in the US of high level, as it apperas the aftermentioned organization is not willing to talk to me anymore. I find this of utter irrespect and lack of empathy and service.

I have already wrote through the contact form of unresolved issues, but I am not sure I will get a reply as the laptop was bought in Mexico, and through this post I would like to find an alternative of solution.

Please help!

I paid for 4 years total support and complete care, and this is what I get!

Please help.

Arturo Gutierrez

1 Message

April 5th, 2016 12:00

No Events found!