Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 4th, 2010 23:00

Original Shipping Box XPS 8100?

Can anybody find original packaging for their XPS 8100 and measure the box for me?  Trying to order one to get shipped overseas to an APO address, and sales is telling me the box is too large; but nobody at customer service can tell me the dimensions of the box.  USPS allows rather large parcels to come to APOs (last Dell I purchased came this route and the 4550 is almost the same size as the 8100) -- so I would love to know the length, width, height of the original packaging from Dell for the XPS 8100.  Moderator -- if you can find somebody in shipping dept to answer this I would appreciate it -- sales reps are telling me I've got until tonight to give them an address.  Thanks!

1 Message

December 30th, 2010 18:00

Can anybody find original packaging for their XPS 8100 and measure the box for me?  Trying to order one to get shipped overseas to an APO address, and sales is telling me the box is too large; but nobody at customer service can tell me the dimensions of the box.  USPS allows rather large parcels to come to APOs (last Dell I purchased came this route and the 4550 is almost the same size as the 8100) -- so I would love to know the length, width, height of the original packaging from Dell for the XPS 8100.  Moderator -- if you can find somebody in shipping dept to answer this I would appreciate it -- sales reps are telling me I've got until tonight to give them an address.  Thanks!

Could you give more details? I've got the same problem, Anyone have got the solution?
No Events found!