Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 3rd, 2009 03:00

Spyware Doctor

Hi.  I currently have McAfee Security on my PC but was wondering if the Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus is any good to use as well for added protection.  Does anyone know about this and if it's any good?  I use to have Webroot Spy Sweeper on my computer but after a while it conflicted with McAfee so was just wondering if anyone knew of this product and if it is a good idea to use also.  I heard that added protection won't hurt you only help.  Thanks for any opinions.  I have a Dell Inspirion 530S with Windows XP Professional

3.7K Posts

April 3rd, 2009 05:00

Hi CDLOUS4, I have it as part of my Google pack, and found no problems with it. If you want it for FREE click HERE.

347 Posts

April 3rd, 2009 10:00

Hi.  In order to get the Spyware Doctor free is you have to buy one of the participating offers that they have.  That does not tell me that this Spyware Doctor is free if you have to buy one of those offers.  I downloaded it already but not from that link you gave me so I will use it as long as I can free but if I have to buy it, would you say it's a good Spyware and do you think it will conflict with my McAfee Security I already have installed on my PC?  Can I just keep using the free version or at some time are they going to say I need to buy it?  Let me know and thanks.

Community Manager

• 

54.4K Posts

April 3rd, 2009 11:00

CDLOUS4,

Please repost your message on the Virus & Spyware board.

No Events found!