Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 10th, 2014 03:00

YouTube doesn't work on my Inspiron 3000 running Windows 8.1

My new Dell Inspiron 3847 running Windowes 8.1 won't let me run YouTube videos in either Internet Explorer or Firefox.  The video load jerkily, then after a few seconds there is an error message saying an error has occurred.  The suggested fixes don't seem to help.

Is there a solution to this problem?

3 Posts

June 10th, 2014 04:00

First up,i don't have the solution to your problem;however somebody was kind enough to respond to my query the other night with regard to asking whether i could load 8.1 on to my DELL VOSTRO 220S.I can't find you to say simply 'thank you' for listening to an old man.However bear with me please,because i have the same problem with the above machine running Windows XP professional from it's initial purchase from DELL with the 32 Bit OS?;i rather was hoping that i may clear up the/our problem once i 're-build' with 8.1?.Also another 'blow' today,after having just bought another system from DELL;it would appear that i can't upgrade the RAM for the VOSTRO to 2x4 GB modules?.I wish you all the very best,thank all of the kind people for their input,and guess i will just have to settle for 4GB of RAM?. Kind Regards to all,Phillip Riley.

No Events found!