Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

February 3rd, 2010 14:00

xps 8000 and hdmi

hiya folk,

i tried this in another section but didn't get a response so double post.

ive had recently hooked up my xps 8000 via hdmi to an lcd tv and there is no sound that passes with the video. i have a geforce gt 220  video card and the video is good. under  the realtek HD audio manager i have the option to select hdmi output -speakers- digital output. i can get audio under the speaker and digital output by selecting it as the default device but not the hdmi. anyone help with what i am missing? 

thanks

14 Posts

February 5th, 2010 19:00

BIOS option and HDMI audio driver. As the normal HDMI cable connected, if we could not set the BIOS options, as well as HDMI audio driver to install, then there will be no audio signal.

In the relevant audio and video playback software, or flat-panel television set if there is relevant, then attention to the preferred audio output mode for the corresponding HDMI audio output or input mode. Player software to Power DVD, for example, in the audio options can be set to the speaker environment, usb dvi hdmi vga adapter and output mode selected PCM output. For more details about the usb 2.0 to hdmi adapter, you can click it, good luck!

No Events found!