Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 20th, 2009 18:00

E20-001 exam help

Dears

i studied the course from the ISM book and i will go for the exam tomorrow.

i just wanna make sure by making review using certifyme dump wich having 201Q.

so any1 take the exam latly can tell me if that dump stillvalid or not.

Thanks in advanced

December 21st, 2009 01:00

Hi

Read the ISM book if you are giving the E20-001 exam .

Do not go by the Dumps .The exam has got recently updated and you  will not have more than 3 -4 questions from it

All the BEST !!!!

December 21st, 2009 02:00

thank you for your fast reply i really appreciate it

546 Posts

December 21st, 2009 03:00

DO NOT use the dumps at all. If you use the dumps you are putting your certification at risk. Liz Burns (the Proven Professional Program Manager here at EMC) wrote this back in August:

Every month we perform a statistical analysis of all exam result.  Any exam results found to be questionable - with a high probability of being the result of exam fraud - we revoke

If you use the dumps you are risking your certification. You are also cheating everyone who did it the hard way by actually studying.

December 21st, 2009 04:00

Thankx Elizabeth,,,

as i replied Gina b4 i thought its ok to use dumps as a final preperation step after reading and do hand work.

I am really thankful to you guys for your replies and support.

33 Posts

December 21st, 2009 04:00

I am encouraged that you use the ISM book to prepare for your test.  That is excellent exam prep material - which is why EMC authored and published it.  What is very discouraging is that anyone would put their certification at risk by using "dump sites".  The use of these materials not only puts your individual certification at risk but it also has a negative impact on anyone with the Proven Professional brand.  If the market thinks that being a Proven Professional means you simply downloaded the exam questions from the Internet and memorized the answers, the credential will not be worth the paper it is printed on.

Please see my post on exam security/;.  When considering how you will prepare for the exam please remember that EMC takes the value of the EMC Proven Professional credential very seriously.  We analysis every exam result and will revoke exams and ban candidatesfrom the program who are found to have access to the exam questions and answers.  Are tests are uniquely designed so that we can make this identification and we have actively revoked exam results over the last two years.

Please see our exam security policies attached.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly at burns_liz@emc.com.

1 Attachment

33 Posts

December 21st, 2009 05:00

No problem.  As I said on your other post, if a candidate has prior access to exam questions than their exam results are not valid for what the exam is intended to measure.  That is why EMC will invalidate results when we find this happening.

Regards and good luck - Liz

39 Posts

January 5th, 2010 15:00

Here's the link to the book I was refered to.  I got it from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0470294213/ref=oss_T15_product

All,

Please tell me where I can get the ISM material.. Thanks

Thank You...

1 Message

May 5th, 2011 13:00

I am considering purchasing the EMC Proven Professional Starter Kit.  Will this be all the material I need to pass the exam E20-001?

408 Posts

May 6th, 2011 08:00

Hello –

Welcome to the EMC Proven Professional community!

The Proven Professional Starter Kit is a great way to begin your journey within storage technology.

As to how the starter kit will prepare you for the exam, that’s a great question for one of our Proven Professional Advocates.

Advocates, would you address how the starter kit will prepare one for the exam? 

Regards,
Debi

August 14th, 2011 17:00

Good Evening,

I am from Brazil,

I need help about exame E20-001, I did the test once and had a utilization of 48% of the race, I'll do the second time and I must go.

What do you think beyond the book indicates ISM?

Hugs!

408 Posts

August 15th, 2011 05:00

Hello –

You can view the recommended curriculum for the E20-001 ISM exam by clicking here.  This page also provides information on the EMC Proven Professional Starter Kit (offered at a savings of 72%) and a link to the practice test.  Practice tests are intended to provide candidates with a sense of how well prepared they are to take proctored exams and to identify content areas that may require additional study/training.  

Other members of our community have commented on how they prepared for the E20-001 exam here and here.

Best of luck to you!

Kind regards,
Debi

178 Posts

August 15th, 2011 07:00

Hello Rafael,

If you find you are still having a hard time accessing CertTracker for the first time and/or your score report shows "ID Pending" you can contact EDServices@emc.com and ask if they will set your CertTracker username and password.

good luck, ddProven

August 15th, 2011 07:00

Thanks Debi,

I'm getting a beating to create a valid password, but when I get home from work, I will create more calmly.

All the best to you!

No Events found!