Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 17th, 2013 10:00

Intel Rapid Start Technology problem after complete format

Hello Professionals !

I have Dell Inspiron 15R SE, I did a complete system format using Dell provided windows 7 DVD, but unfortunately after I have formatted it, I couldn't use the benefits of Intel Rapid Start Technology and Intel Rapid Storage Technology through my 32 GB Samsung SSD "Dell provided" (8 GB is hibernation partition and 21.8 GB is unallocated).

I want to know how to allocate the remaining 21.8 GB for mentioned technologies, and also need to choose Intel Rapid Start technology in BIOS not ATA.

When I come to install the Intel Rapid Start Technology and Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers form the DVD it says "This computer doesn't meet the minimum requirement for installing this software".

Thanks in Advance

5 Posts

February 24th, 2013 04:00

Fed up, thanks for your valuable no help

39 Posts

February 17th, 2013 11:00

So this is a fairly complex thing to set up, but Dell does have a pretty good white paper on how to do it. You can find it here:

en.community.dell.com/.../dell-whitepaper-intel-responsiveness-technologies-setup-guide.aspx

Good luck.

5 Posts

February 17th, 2013 20:00

Thanks mmaestro, will pass by the paper later.

In BIOS I want choose Intel Smart Response Technology not Intel Rapid Start Technology as I said before.

Thanks in advance

5 Posts

February 21st, 2013 06:00

Hello again

It's going more complicated again, I found an article advise to download Intel driver for SSD, and I did, In BIOS I chose Intel Smart Response Technology, when It comes for the driver I chose Intel driver I have downloaded from Intel and it's goes well, but when it comes to use the partition for installing windows I use the HDD, unfortunately it don't let me to choose the partition because of unrecognized  device or something like this.

Please help in this matter

JUST, installing genuine win 7 in HDD, while enabling Intel Smart Response Technology in BIOS

5 Posts

February 23rd, 2013 03:00

I'm still waiting for the help

Regards

No Events found!