Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 3rd, 2010 07:00

XPS M1530 Bluetooth not working...

Hi Guys, Last night I tried to sync my Jabra bluetooth headset to my Dell XPS M1530 Laptop with Vista 32bit and couldn't get the bluetooth on the laptop to work. I can open the bluetooth and click on add hardware but it does not recognize anything. When I click on Settings it doesn't do anything. I haven't used it in a long time so I don't know if anything happened to it.

If anyone can help me get this to work is much appreciated, Thanks.

2 Posts

August 3rd, 2010 10:00

Anyone?

10 Posts

August 21st, 2010 15:00

My BT stopped working in early August and I've troubleshooted with Dell. They couldn't find the source of the problem even after replacing the 355 card. The are replacing my Dell BT keyboard and mouse; but, I don't think that will solve the problem. I do remember that the mouse and keyboard became inoperable after a Microsoft update but I can't say for sure that the update led to the BT failure.

2 Posts

December 8th, 2010 14:00

My BT stopped working in early August and I've troubleshooted with Dell. They couldn't find the source of the problem even after replacing the 355 card. The are replacing my Dell BT keyboard and mouse; but, I don't think that will solve the problem. I do remember that the mouse and keyboard became inoperable after a Microsoft update but I can't say for sure that the update led to the BT failure.

Now I got it, Thanks for your explanation!

3 Posts

January 21st, 2011 15:00

I have the same problem. I haven't been using my bluetooth for some time, and now i can't turn it on. When I go to bluetooth devices in Control panel, i have bluetooth settings button, but when I clik on it nothing happens. I tried installing driver again, but it asks to turn on the bluetooth adapter, and when I do it again nothing happens!!! 

10 Posts

January 22nd, 2011 03:00

I ended up restoring a recent backup to get bluetooth working again.

No Events found!