Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 1st, 2010 07:00

dell inspirion 1464,1564,1764 graphic now 100%fixed

:emotion-21:

hi hr u all i just notice this its on 1564, 1464 and same on 1764 iam very happy to info u that i just able to make a coustomized intel hd corei3 driver

with the latest version of  Intel(R) HD Graphics v8.15.10.2182  so it has also include latest fixes for new games like spilt second and many many others

now after installing this driver iam able to play spilt second and many other games with out any problem so njoy this realse and latest hd driver by me for win 7 64bit

download link bellow:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=650K85WD

how to install:::

just download driver from given link

now extract files from zip folder and then go to your hardware devices  slect intel hd grphic and then slect update driver now browse and slect oem25.inf from extracted folder and click ok wait after few filcks this will update your driver to latest one some time takes long time to update and in the end error given with some

info just relax its normal restart your laptop and you will see new ver of driver ::

note:::2 if got some trouble then try this

chose

slect from list  and unckeck show me compatible then browse for driver and update

hope this will help you

its 100% working on my dell inspirion 1564 work like charm

good luck

sorry for my bad english

usman javid

pakistan

<ADMIN NOTE : Email id removed per privacy policy>

2 Posts

October 4th, 2011 23:00

Sir. is it comptible with 5110 too?

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

October 5th, 2011 05:00

Using drivers from a non dell site is not recommended.

sites like Rapidshare, Megaupload, zShare, Mediafire, and more do not scan and validate files for virus/malware/trojan etc.

megaupload malware - PC Pitstop Forums

forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?/topic/152551-megaupload-malware/

Vista Antispyware --> Virus On Megaupload? - QuickSilverScreen ...

ipb.quicksilverscreen.im/index.php?/topic/191896...megaupload/

No Events found!