Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 12th, 2018 07:00

Bad sound quality and static noise

Hello, i purchased Dell inspiron 7577 and there is a problem with sound. Whenever sound is playing, it can be from headphones or the speakers, I get a static pop from time to time, and also the sound quality is terrible, both headphones and speakers. I cannot hear base and many other things. I tried updating the realtek driver, switching to windows default driver but no results. What should I do? 

Thank you very much.

5 Posts

July 12th, 2018 12:00

Ok, solved it myself guys: 

I downloaded new realtek HD drivers from this link.

Download the 64bit version exe(the second one) and launch it after download. Let it to the job, let it restart you pc and everything. 

After that, crystal clear audio, brilliant bass and everything.

Hope this helps somebody.

Have a good day.

• 

17K Posts

July 12th, 2018 07:00

vertel17,

Click the links below for troubleshooting and resolving issues with your Audio.

How to Troubleshoot Audio or Sound Playback Issues

<ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell>

5 Posts

July 12th, 2018 10:00

Well the statics are gone but I still think the audio is somewhat bad. I mean my ast laptop was 5 years old 400 euros laptop and the headphones sounded better :/ Are there any other things that you would suggest? 

Btw thank you very much for your help so far. The static noise is gone.

1 Message

September 28th, 2018 10:00

Thank you so much, i have bought this laptop about a year ago and the sound never worked right. Finally after doing what you suggested it works awesome now, tks again :)

1 Message

October 5th, 2020 15:00

Hello, i have encountered the same issue on my laptop which is the exact same one, do you have another link cause the other one does not open ?

No Events found!