Re: Broken hinges on Dell G3 3590

You are welcome. ^KR 

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Adding to our previous message. For some reason we are unable to play the video  that you have sent, not sure what format is that.

Please check and resend the video, we will check and assist you, ^KR  

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi,

We can make sure we can resolve the issue hence we can book the service call to fix the issue. ^KR 

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

Hello!

Im out of USA (Notebook bought on USA directly to Dell website) and living in Chile right now. My warranty is basic and still running.

<Service Tag removed>

How can we proceed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 Copper

I am having the same issue, my hinge came apart and screws fell out and my screen is damaged beyond use.  All the nuts that the tiny hinge screws screw into broke out of the plastic and now I have an expensive paper weight.  Have only had the laptop since April.  Did Dell do anything to help fix this issue for you?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 Copper

Unfortunately no, they have not. I have tried ordering the screws from Dell at least 5 times over the past 2 weeks and every single time I explain what I want to order, what the part number is, and they confirm they will create a sales order for me but nothing is ever sent to me.  Incredibly frustrating to waste my time on this. I had some good experiences with Dell in the past but I am very very disappointed with the company and this product.  

If any moderator ok here can help me order twelve (12) M2.5 x 2.5 "big head" screws I am willing to pay for them.  Dell part number 320MK.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

Even I faced the same issue today suddenly my hinges came out without any reason please help.. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 Copper

I Just flexible taped it and to the laptop. Now I can open and close the lid without the metal part falling out

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Good to hear that. ^VA

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
0 Kudos