Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

2 Posts

October 30th, 2019 08:00

Fix my Camera Problem.

My DELL LAPTOP has windows 10 pro 64-bit operating system. Recently when I open my camera through Camera app , Skype , Websites ,etc my Camera isn't responding and opening. It shows the error code 0xA00F4244. I've checked and ensured that ANTIVIRUS IS NOT BLOCKING! The problem is , NO IMAGING DEVICE OR ANYOTHER CAMERA DRIVER is in my DEVICE MANAGER. I have even SCANNED FOR HARDWARE CHANGES.But no response. PLEASE FIX THIS!

1 Message

November 27th, 2019 15:00

After a recent Windows Update, this is also happening with one of the computers at the company where I handle IT. It's a Dell Inspiron 7370, I did the troubleshooting steps of uninstalling the camera, it never came back. I did all updates, still not showing up. Additionally, the website keeps telling me to install the Intel Chipset update. Going crazy. Can't seem to get it to work although when I try opening the Camera app the camera's light illuminates momentarily. Help.

50 Posts

March 18th, 2020 02:00

Camera is no longer detected, not sure exactly when this started but probably as a result of one of the recent Windows 10 updates. Inspiron N411z.

Update 2020-03-27: It works again now, the fix likely came with one of the recent Windows updates. All I can say is, keep your Windows 10 up to date and let Microsoft update the drivers on your "old" Dell computer. Once again, I am tipping my hat to Dell for these wonderful machines that only need software updates to keep up with the latest Windows 10 iterations but otherwise came with hardware that is still running fine and is relevant today in terms of performance.

1 Message

March 28th, 2020 15:00

I Have a DELL Inspiron 7338, with the same problem.

I updated Windows 10 to the latest version, tried every single option to update the USB HUb controller , BIOS , etc, but neither of this thing worked. 

The fumiest thing it`s that my support ended in march 21st and i realize my camera was not working in march 23rd. Apparently a lot o people are claiming about this issue, I wish someone can come with the solution for us. 

No Events found!