Start a Conversation

Unsolved

R

4 Posts

October 19th, 2022 06:00

Inspirion 15 3510

Hello:

I purchased this laptop last Christmas for my son and it starting having boot up problems. After diagnosis, I wiped the hard drive clean and used Dell Assist to reinstall the system. It appears to have reinstalled, but it installed in another language and I cannot follow the steps to complete the setup. I wiped it again and have the same issues.

7 Technologist

• 

12.1K Posts

October 19th, 2022 06:00

This information from the MS forum may help. If you still have problems you can always do a clean install using the media creation tool at the MS page. You did not specify which version of Windows you have so Windows 10 download is here and Windows 11 can be found here.

October 19th, 2022 08:00

Thanks for the reply. Dell is sending me out a new motherboard and hard drive, but I don't think this is the issue. I downloaded the factory windows 11 that came with this laptop, did a HD wipe and reinstalled the OS. It appears to have completed successfully and boots but in another language making me unable to follow the rest of the setup steps. I have tryed everything and Dell was at a loss as to what the issue is, so they are throwing parts at me.

3 Apprentice

• 

1.2K Posts

October 19th, 2022 08:00

test

No Events found!