Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

30 Posts

February 9th, 2020 19:00

Inspiron

Can dell just fix my laptop and honor its warranty before it expires? I think the troubleshooting is fine but only works for some.None of the troubleshooting methods have worked for me. Dont get me wrong, I really appreciate all the help from community in helping me to troubleshoot. But I think dell (company) has an obligation to deliver better service to its customers. If the majority of customers are experiencing similar problems, dell should aim to solve them and not pretend theyre not there.

• 

25.7K Posts

We completely understand how you're feeling at the moment and we want the issues to be resolved at the earliest for you. Please be assured that we will look into this and help you.

Srikanth 

2 Intern

• 

1.5K Posts

Well, you would need to speak with tech support, this is a user to user forum, you can PM and user name that has DELL in it. But if you have a warranty you should be dealing with Dell Support https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04

30 Posts

February 10th, 2020 17:00

However, tech cant even remote assist me without getting disconnected.It’s frustrating that their systems used to help customers arent too reliable to deliver adequate service. Through my experience with remote assist with other manufacturers such as Toshiba, dells remote assist has been pretty dysfunctional into keeping a stable connection, yet alone getting anything fixed. With Toshiba, at least the tech person throughout the process at stays with you making sure everything is working properly before leaving you. Dell needs to fix the majority of their programs used troubleshoot and diagnose problems because with dell I haven't had a pleasant experience yet. They say they're willing to help get anything solved or fixed but fail to fully deliver.

30 Posts

February 11th, 2020 23:00

so far no one can help me solve my laptop issues. Whats going on? Its taking longer than usual. Other laptops Ive owned werent a hassle to configure. I need to get this laptop fixed.

No Events found!