Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

2 Posts

March 26th, 2020 02:00

Laptop delivery: Misroute in Transit

My Laptop order is due for delivery today, but the current status is BPO - HEMEL HEMPSTED MISROUTE IN TRANSIT anyone know what this means, and will I still be receiving the laptop today?

4 Operator

• 

5.6K Posts

March 26th, 2020 07:00

@AALM wrote:

My Laptop order is due for delivery today, but the current status is BPO - HEMEL HEMPSTED MISROUTE IN TRANSIT anyone know what this means, and will I still be receiving the laptop today?

Ask FedEx or UPS.

How are we suppose to know?

• 

25.1K Posts

March 27th, 2020 06:00

Hi,

We're awaiting your response on our previous message.

-Vanitha

2 Posts

March 31st, 2020 08:00

Thank you Vanitha.

Apologies for the delay - I did not get a notification that someone replied. Please do feel free to archive this, as all the various components have now arrived.

For anyone who happens upon this thread who had the same issue: apparently, if Syncreon delivery status says "MISROUTE IN TRANSIT", it means just that - they either put it on the wrong truck, or sent it to the wrong place. It is not coming to you. However, if the status says that, it means they've noticed the problem, so they will try to fix it. Although 2 parcels were supposed to be delivered together (a laptop and a docking station), one of them arrived on time and the other arrived a couple days later once Syncreon had brought it back to their hub and re-scheduled delivery.

So if you see that delivery status, something is going to arrive late (but possibly not everything).

• 

25.1K Posts

March 31st, 2020 08:00

Hi,

We still haven’t heard from you.

We’ll proceed to archive this case for now. You could reach out to us with the requested details at your convenience and we’ll be glad to help you.

-Vanitha

No Events found!