Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 1st, 2020 01:00

Precision 5540 Bluetooth Audio stuttering with Bose QC35 I

Hi,

I have a brand new Dell Precision 5540 and when I connect my Bose QC35 I by Bluetooth to it I am getting audio stuttering.

The headphones work perfectly with iPhoneXS (iOS 13), Asus N552 (Windows 10), and any other device I've tried in the past. This is the first time I have experienced this with any device. Switching back to either the phone or old laptop works fine too. There seems to be some compatibility issue.

I've tried clearing all the connected devices on both laptop and headphones, removed SupportAssist, and still no joy.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2 Posts

September 2nd, 2020 01:00

Just to close off this thread.

The problem has stopped. Frustratingly I don't know-how. I stopped noticing it around 3/4 weeks after getting the laptop. I assume there was an update that solved it.

Community Manager

• 

2.4K Posts

May 5th, 2022 22:00

Per Dell-Cares: Updating the Bluetooth driver resolved the issue. 

• 

25.7K Posts

July 1st, 2020 19:00

We tried reaching you on a private message but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

August 15th, 2020 15:00

hello @ I bought dell 7591 and experienced the kind of same issue. any updates from dell regarding this and for me they are saying its an software issue but i am pretty sure its not as it was there when i bought it from the store. Nikhil Mawar

1 Message

April 20th, 2022 01:00

I also experienced problems with two different BOSE Bluetooth headsets - a BOSE CQ35 II and a BOSE CQ45 headset.

But it is not stuttering - it is simply that Windows suddenly cannot find the headset when Teams, Slack or Google Meet tries to access the microphone in it. Seems like some low level things happen in that scenario.

No Events found!