Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

P

1 Message

January 26th, 2018 18:00

Problem with Critical Process Died.

your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart.we're just collecting some error info,and then we will restart for you stop code CRITICAL PROCESS DIED what to do

June 15th, 2021 02:00

This problem usually happens due to the following reasons:

• Antiquated software plus faulty drivers.
  • Corrupt as well as broken files.
  • Issues related to code such as memory house concluded, out-dated drivers, malware attacks, and more.
  • Hardware issues like RAM, CPU, hard drive, and more.
  • Operating system issues.

Try rectifying these problems to solve this issue.

June 22nd, 2021 02:00

I have found this easy guide which is on this problem. 

July 12th, 2021 23:00

Is it a laptop? Is the battery old? Does it often occur when unplugged? It's probably because of a dying or faulty battery. Try replace a new battery. Better buy Dell battery...  Dell make it very unfriendly to 3rd party aftermarket battery....

I have a XPS15 9550, and my battery was dying and had this critical process died issue when on battery (i guess something like not enough battery voltage has caused the issue) I replaced a aftermarket battery and had tough time getting correct battery meter and soon after the battery became faulty. I got another one and no critical process died issue.

December 2nd, 2021 17:00

I have the error Critical process . But I can't boot up . I tried everything I can't even do a System reset .

Finally I decided to reinstall windows but I can't when put my USB and click on it Setup runs says no Driver with windows can be found.

I think the problem is when Critical process died a corrupted file must damage Drivers too. SO my USB is not showing on Windows Setup and I don't know how to fix this. Pls Help

No Events found!