Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

1 Message

May 14th, 2020 10:00

Warranty Repair

I have a dell Inspiron 7370 that has been a lemon since it was purchased new in 2018. 

2x LCD panels replaced 

1x motherboard 

It has now been at dell repair since April 29 for another motherboard replacement, power port replacement, and power adapter replacement.

I have received no updates on when it will be completed and dell support has only indicated there is a shortage in repair parts and that was 6 days ago. In that same email I was told another update would be provided in 48 hours and have not received any update at the time of this post. 

I understand that we are in unprecedented times and expect some delays. However, this is a work laptop and used to work from home. If dell was able to provide accurate timelines if or when parts would be in then it would be more understanding. As it stands this computer may be stuck at the repair center for an unreasonable amount of time. 

I am only asking that if this continues with no indication of when the repair will be completed why is dell support not sending out an equivalent replacement sooner then later. Thanks. 

As stated earlier this is a work from home PC and not having it has been very inconvenient. 

1.5K Posts

May 14th, 2020 12:00

I would move this post to the Customer Care forum, they have Dell employee there to maybe help https://www.dell.com/community/Customer-Care/bd-p/Customer-Care?ref=lithium_menu

No Events found!