Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 27th, 2021 07:00

inspiron 13 INSPIRON 7386 intel pinning dll error

Hi,

due to update (dell / ms) have received the error:

How to Resolve Intel® Optane™ Memory Pinning Error: 'Unable to load...

Dell REFERRED me to s/w support which is $99. Maybe someone here can help. I have nerve disease can't type

7 Posts

March 29th, 2021 07:00

sorry,

couldn't find my post.

A dell technician fixed it remotely via the registry.  Other methods did not work.

THANK YOU

• 

25.1K Posts

March 28th, 2021 01:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

4 Operator

• 

6.2K Posts

March 28th, 2021 07:00

Welcome to the Dell Community @XtanyaX

Can this help???

https://www.dell.com/community/XPS/Intel-Optane-Memory-Pinning-error/m-p/7424877#M37943

Best regards,

U2

7 Posts

March 28th, 2021 08:00

sorry

• 

25.1K Posts

March 28th, 2021 08:00

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’d be glad to look into this for you right away. Before we proceed, we strongly recommend that you remove the Service Tag from the public post for security reasons. Also, as our interaction would involve sharing sensitive information, please private message us so that we can start working toward a resolution.

Geoffrey

• 

25.1K Posts

March 29th, 2021 01:00

Hi,

We are waiting for your reply. Feel free to contact us anytime. We are here to assist you.

Geoffrey

4 Operator

• 

4K Posts

March 29th, 2021 03:00

• UNINSTALL Intel Optane Software

Start >> Type: Control Panel >> Launch Control Panel >> Programs and Features >> You should see a specific Intel Optane Software Component  >>  Click on Intel Optane Software  >> Click Uninstall >> Restart PC

• 

25.1K Posts

March 29th, 2021 07:00

Thank you for sharing this update, glad to see that the issue has been resolved. 

1 Message

May 17th, 2021 10:00

Esto es sencillo de solucionar amigo tan simple como llevar tu versión de Directx a la última.

Puedes hacerlo desde este articulo: descargar DirectX última versión con esto podrás solucionar tus problemas y cualquier otra dll que falte en tu sistema operativo tanto como en juegos y programas. aunque también puedes descargarte individualmente el archivo dll que te falte pero lo mas recomendable es actualizar directx de esta manera te evitas estar descargando cada vez que te pida algún archivo dll.

7 Posts

October 17th, 2021 09:00

Thanks for pointing out the confidentiality... There's a website that asks for ST &  ESC to Id the system.

I did not solve the pinning issue. All I did was call Dell tech support and was lucky.

No Events found!