Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

35 Posts

April 25th, 2019 22:00

internet keep cutting

the Mobile share internet its coming withe dell laptop when i active work like 15 minute after i get cutting internet ( Yellow triangle ) i do format ( windows 10 pro 64-bit ) and delete the driver  even hide driver i delete and i use program ( Driver Booster 6 + DriverPack Solution Packer )

even i try to clear the wireless by Command Prompt CMD ( netsh ) at least i do open the properties ( TCP /IPv4 ) and see i use IP& DNS its empty i try to make it to obtain to fixing it but when i close setup and open again i see its coming like before nothing change .

i do use ALFA AWUS036ACH adapter not use the original adapter for the laptop and When I place a password the network in alfa  is saved automatically in the original original adapter and connected withe the internet 

my model laptop is : Inspiron 15R 5537

pleas help i take 2h to try post these problem 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

35 Posts

May 7th, 2019 00:00

its so bad cant get any help for our problem

9.4K Posts

May 7th, 2019 06:00

Hi jofii,

Thanks for posting.  Apologies that your system is not performing as expected.  

Your post indicates you are not using the standard Windows internet connections to get on the internet.  Prior to using that method did the computer connect to the internet normally?  

Have you run a systems diagnostics yet?  Please run Dell SupportAssist, make a note of any error messages encountered then post back.  If there are none, then it could indicate a software or driver issue.

Here is information from the Dell knowledge base you may find helpful:

Connecting and Troubleshoot Internet Connectivity Issues on Your Dell Computer

WiFi Not Connecting

Regards,
Robert

35 Posts

May 8th, 2019 15:00

thanks for answer me Mr. robert p

i do try it but the problem is the same not fixing . pleas can i ask u what its original wireless driver for DELL Inspiron 15R 5537 ? i do remember its Qualcomm

9.4K Posts

May 9th, 2019 04:00

What operating system originally shipped with this system?  The Windows 10 drivers may not work if your system shipped with a different OS.  

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

May 9th, 2019 04:00

A yellow triangle means you are not getting to the Internet.  You are getting to your local Gateway/router in some form.

You might check and see what IP address you are being assigned and what DNS server address you are using.  This might depend on your configuration as to whether you use you local device to assign such things or it is done from your ISP.

And, of course, reboot everything.

The driver for the Dell Wireless 1705 is available on the Dell Download site for that system.  It appears, since there are no warnings on the device in Device Manager, it is functioning normally.  The IP address it is using may give a clue.

35 Posts

May 10th, 2019 16:00

my original is system win10 home signal i do update to win10 pro  but that problem withe both of them 

35 Posts

May 10th, 2019 17:00

i do use ALFA adapter barbecue original wireless its low signal and IP and DNS  automatically

x,.pngx.pngxx.pngxxx.pngxxxx.png

35 Posts

May 16th, 2019 03:00

any one can help pleas ?

9.4K Posts

May 16th, 2019 04:00

Here is information from the Dell knowledge base you may find helpful:

Connecting and Troubleshoot Internet Connectivity Issues on Your Dell Computer

WiFi Not Connecting

35 Posts

May 16th, 2019 14:00

the above steps have not helped

9.4K Posts

May 17th, 2019 05:00

Please contact me by private message.  Include your Name, Address, Phone Number and your computer's Service Tag number.  Thanks.

9.4K Posts

May 17th, 2019 06:00

Hi kaled,

Thanks for posting and for sending your service tag information.

Unfortunately, based on the service tag number, the warranty has expired. You can await a reply from other community members or contact the Dell Out of Warranty Support Team.

35 Posts

May 17th, 2019 06:00

done MR. robert p , 

THANKS

35 Posts

May 19th, 2019 06:00

hi Robert P yes i know that . and why u cant help me for that if u are from Support help ? i do connect withe DELL help-disk never get answer from them . i do use HP before and they are always answer and help users even if gantry expire
No Events found!