Highlighted
YCAH
1 Nickel

Emcopy error (3)

Jump to solution

Hello

I am copying data from Celerra VDM to Isilon 7029 using Emcopy on a windows 2003 server and a lot of files are not being copied with following error - i see the description as "The system cannot find the path specified". I have root access over the share i'm also part of admin and backup admin groups.

TH048 : 14:04:18 : ERROR (3) : O:\Cross-Reference Tables_MPM_HSCS SAP 4.6C_12550_Master FINAL v10.xls -> Failed after 1 retries.
TH062 : 14:04:18 : WARNING : P:\TB Tie-out 701 per2 092508.xls -> DELETED due to copy ABORT.

O: is the source and P: is the destination

Any thought's on how to resolve the issue

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
YCAH
1 Nickel

Re: Emcopy error (3)

Jump to solution

Chughh and Phil, thanks for your responses.

For a while the smb share it was working on went unresponsive on Isilon. I created some files in the same path from cluster but i couldn't see those files when i map the drives even when i unmapped and mapped it and tried it in multiple servers. I created a new share on the same path which works fine.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhilLam
2 Iron

Jump to solution

EMcopy errors are very similar to Robocopy errors. Search for “Robocopy error 3” to see if that helps. Maybe the drives are not mapped correctly?

Phil Lam

0 Kudos
chughh
2 Iron

Jump to solution

Helo Ycah,

ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND

3 (0x3)

The system cannot find the path specified.

You need to check absolute path and retry the job..

PhilLam
2 Iron

Jump to solution

YCAH,

Try to use UNC PATHs instead.

Phil

0 Kudos
YCAH
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Chughh and Phil, thanks for your responses.

For a while the smb share it was working on went unresponsive on Isilon. I created some files in the same path from cluster but i couldn't see those files when i map the drives even when i unmapped and mapped it and tried it in multiple servers. I created a new share on the same path which works fine.

0 Kudos