Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 6th, 2014 08:00

Cannot start my Inspiron 15 70000

My inspiron 15 makes sound like the following video when i turn it on. Pleasw help me to solve it out. Thanks!

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

October 7th, 2014 05:00

You can transfer the warranty only if you purchased an upgrade to onsite service (or do so now).  The basic 12-month warranty doesn't apply and cannot be transferred internationally.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

October 6th, 2014 14:00

That is an error message. Look up Diagnostic Beep Codes in your manual online. 3 beeps repeating will tell you what's wrong. See if this helps--

http://blog.parts-people.com/2014/06/27/dell-inspiron-15-7537-7000-series-beep-codes-diagnostic-indicators/ 

I'm not sure that is your exact model. If the date and time are not correct replace the coin cell cmos battery. that would be a cheap $3 fix. Buy a cr2032 coin cell battery at any store that sells hearing aid batteries. Check your manual to make sure. Otherwise it could be a system board failure which would mean a new computer is the best option.

4 Posts

October 6th, 2014 21:00

Thank you very much for your advice. Can you help me one more thing? I bought it from Best Buy in Knoxville, TN, but it is in Viet Nam now. It is hard for me to have warranty support from The State to replace the motherboard so can I have another warranty support from other countries near Viet Nam?

4 Posts

October 10th, 2014 18:00

Thank you very much for your advice. I tried to upgrade the warranty but the website is unavailable.  Does the online warranty order service just temporary close?

No Events found!