Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 30th, 2014 02:00

DELL INSPIRON 15R 5537

Hi, I purchased Dell inspiron 15R 5537 about a month ago and since yesterday I am experiencing a problem. at times there are 11 dull spots at equal horizontal distances starting from the start menu icon towards the end of the task bar and then it becomes ok by itself. Whereas the rest of the screen is perfectly fine. The problem started initially when the screen went dim on its own leaving dull spots, I restarted my laptop 2-3 times then, initially the screen remained ok and then the screen went dim suddenly every time. After a while the screen became ok . Today when I switched on my laptop, the spots/shadows remained in line on the dell startup till the loading of the windows. The problem didn't go even after restarting it 2-3 times. Then I ran the startup diagnostics and during the diagnostics the spots were there but they disappeared during the test. How to resolve this problem permanently, I am a bit worried.

4 Posts

July 30th, 2014 02:00

It feels like the power on the screen gets low or something which causes this to happen. it happened again. I closed the lid and then opened it again and the problem is gone. Have you got any idea what could be the problem? Is it a problem to worry?

August 2nd, 2017 17:00

Hi everyone, so here is the problem I am having.

I have Dell Inspiron 15R 5537 laptop with touch screen windows 10 home,but from last few days my touch screen is disapear and not working in device manager no HID touch input found,

Can anyone back this up? Does anyone have anything else I can try?

No Events found!