I noticed that the dell logo appears twice, once with the loading circle spinning and the other time with the loading circle frozen. It also takes about 130 seconds for me to get to the login screen.
Too many problems. You might as well use the system image that you have created or reset windows 10.
Windows 10 Reset: How to Wipe a Computer Clean Start Over & Save Personal Files - Step by Step Free
I too recently purchased this model and am very disapointed. I went to replace the HD with and SSD and increase the RAM but there is no access panel on the back . I tried to remove teh entire back cover by taking out all of teh screws mut teh back cover does not release. I have traced teh edge to find a release point but no luck. This is very frustrating. Any suggestions?
10 days into my new Inspiron 3558-i5-5200U cpu @ 2.20GHz, 4 G ram, I'm having performance issues.
1. More than 3 minutes boot time and further 2 min until it takes my first command(mouse click)
2. Slow on regular work, a right click menu appears after a delay of 5-10 seconds.
3. Internet speed slows down(As compared to hp-machine placed beside and connected to the same wi-fi)
4. Even the wi-fi signal strength shows low as compared to the adjacent machine
5. The Bottom part heats up and becomes impossible to hold it in your lap.
My usage is limited to only 1-2 hours per day, with no extra software installation other than those provided along with the purchase.
Spoke to customer care but it seems it wouldn't benefit much.
Any Dell repersentative on this forum,
I went back and made changes to some of my posts on the first page. Please go back and try some of my suggestions. I'd suggest you first update System Setup(BIOS) on the computer and see if that makes a difference. Please watch video I've posted on 1st page to safety install latest BIOS.