Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 27th, 2015 07:00

Dell Inspiron 5545

Hello there, am using the laptop above with Bios version A01. I am looking for the new version witch i had before, version A02 to download. Can anybody give me a link for the download? Thanks

1.2K Posts

August 27th, 2015 08:00

Hi ,

Thank you for writing to Dell Community Forum ! For this system model this is the latest version of system BIOS available for this model .

However this is the link for the support site ,I would suggest you to keep checking the site on a timely basis so that once the next version is released you can download and install the same .

Hoping this helps .

If there are any queries do write to us .

Regards,

14 Posts

August 27th, 2015 13:00

Well this is my bad but previously there was version A02 on my system but for my bad reason i installed the oldest one, but now i can't find the previously version that i had....

14 Posts

August 28th, 2015 01:00

Why i can't use Chat support for my problem with my Service Tag? it says all time

"Our records indicate that Chat is not available for your Inspiron 15 5545 product. We are still here for you and offer a variety of solutions, some of which are listed below"

i can't send email too...

1.2K Posts

August 28th, 2015 11:00

Hi ,

Send me a private message so that I can assist you along with the issue you are facing ( do mention the region ) so that I can check the chat settings .

Awaiting your reply .

Regards,

14 Posts

August 31st, 2015 03:00

Hi ,

Send me a private message so that I can assist you along with the issue you are facing ( do mention the region ) so that I can check the chat settings .

Awaiting your reply .

Regards,

I send you message.

1.2K Posts

September 9th, 2015 04:00

Hi ,

I am awaiting reply for the private message sent .

Regards ,

No Events found!