Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

K

March 3rd, 2017 21:00

Dell Latitude 7370

Hi,

I changed my default settings in Dell Latitude 7370. Can someone  please let me know the factory brightness, contrast, hue and saturation values. These settings can be accessed by right clicking on the desktop and choosing intel display setttings and choose color.

52 Posts

March 4th, 2017 08:00

Just do a System Restore to the day prior to the day you messed with the setting. Lets hope you created a System Restore and its turn on

14 Posts

March 4th, 2017 21:00

Why would I do a restore point when changing color settings?? DO you have this laptop? If so I would appreciate the settings.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

March 5th, 2017 04:00

52 Posts

March 5th, 2017 07:00

Nope, sorry I don't. Why you would use System Restore is because its a good method to use if you are messing around with setting and if by chance you forget what setting you have changed a System Restore would restore everything back to the way your system was prior to you changing setting . For instance if I were going to mess around on my system setting I would today March 5 create a system restore, once its created I would reboot the system and afterwards do what ever changes I want , if by change I screw up my computer I would use system restore to restore it back to before I messed with setting and everything would be back to normal again . Now System Restore is not the same as Windows Reset, with Windows Reset that method is re installing windows... If you right click your Start follow by System , then Advanced System Setting, then on top Tab click on System Protection tab, then notice if System restore is set on ON, what ever it set on you should have it on ON and create a System Restore

No Events found!