Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

C

April 2nd, 2016 15:00

Dell XPS 13 (9333) i7 replacement battery and fan

Can anyone tell me where to find an OEM replacement battery for the i7 9333. I've ordered 3 different  C4K9V's (at least claimed to be) from various `sellers' online and all three of them have been Y9N00's which are the 47wH batteries for the XPS 12's.

So far none have worked, and none have been legit C4K9V's so my question again is where to find this battery?

The cooling fan is another headache. I've been linked to a few different pages. I've ordered a fan and of course it's not right.

The fan I need is a 008X6N, the others I've been pointed at have been 046V55's and they will not work.

I've tried getting through to dell, but have since given up on reaching anyone with any idea where to get these parts. This laptop is just a few years old and was reasonably pricey when I bought it. I find it completely ridiculous that finding a replacement fan and battery has become a huge undertaking.

36 Posts

April 3rd, 2016 21:00

Maybe someone from Dell can assist here???? Still can't find this battery (C4K9V 55Wh) or the cooling fan...

1 Message

October 24th, 2016 01:00

Can someone please answer this fellow!  I'm at my wits end with the exact same issue.  I need to find an official replacement for the 'Sunan CPU fan 008X6N'...and please don't respond saying its a bios issue, I've already updated the bios and it makes no difference.  The quality of the fan is extremely cheap, it wobbles when it spins thereby hitting the casing that its in.  I've combed through literally hundreds of other forums where people have said the exact same thing.  Please suggest a reliable replacement or get out of the computer making business...seriously.

36 Posts

October 24th, 2016 09:00

I've not found the battery, but was able to track down the identical fan a while back. I was hoping someone from dell could answer this but it seems they've abandoned XPS 9333 users soon after it's initial release.

No Events found!