Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 13th, 2016 10:00

Dell inspirion 15-3521 Recovery media partion Request

i have dell inspirion 15-3521 ... i recently formatted it and to be honnest i regret that , and to make things worse i didn't know about the recovery media thing so i don't have it . my laptop code is : 3tdmdw1 

amd radeon 4gb , 1 TB HDD , 4 GB RAM DDR3

when i went to recovery they said no support for your device , so is there a way possible to download it or i should burn the laptop because it reads the graphic card as intell graphic with 8 gb shared and 1 gb used .

if anyone can help please contact me in a comment or privete

i have the windows 8 code .

• 

16.7K Posts

July 14th, 2016 12:00

Lufti Baker,

If you have another working device with an internet connection, and you want to perform a clean installation of Windows on your computer and do not need to back up data, you can download a Dell%20Hosted%20Recovery%20Image" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Dell Hosted Recovery Image for your computer to install the operating system and appropriate drivers for your hardware.

July 15th, 2016 04:00

Lufti Baker,

If you have another working device with an internet connection, and you want to perform a clean installation of Windows on your computer and do not need to back up data, you can download a Dell%20Hosted%20Recovery%20Image" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Dell Hosted Recovery Image for your computer to install the operating system and appropriate drivers for your hardware.

when i try to open the link it says "sorry there was a probelm with the last request ' can u help me ?

and i appreciate your helping :)

No Events found!