Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 19th, 2017 05:00

Dell inspiron 15 7577 inconsistent performance, and service tag problem

Hi. My service tag directs me to 7559. I think I installed one or two drivers of this model. Should I have installed 7577 drivers instead? Also, I'm not sure whether I have to install all the listed drivers.

And I'm having performance issues. Yesterday I was getting 60 fps in battlefield 1 and now I'm getting barely 30. Something happens when I close and reopen the lid of the laptop and this causes performance issues. Also, the temperatures don't go up when I'm getting low fps.

Not sure what this is about. Is it driver related?

• 

16.7K Posts

December 19th, 2017 06:00

ADRIANGORDON,

Yes, you will need to install the correct Drivers for your computer. If you installed any drivers you can uninstall them, reboot and install the correct drivers from the link below.

Inspiron 7577 Drivers, Downloads and Manuals

December 20th, 2017 08:00

The performance problem still persists. I just turned on my computer and I'm getting poor performance again. Games lag, temperatures don't go up, fans don't turn... Wasn't having this problem yesterday evening.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

December 20th, 2017 09:00

Thank you for your message. We will be glad to look into this for you.

Please click on my Dell username & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

1 Message

January 1st, 2018 00:00

If you unplug the laptop it seems that frame rates fall. Was it plugged in each time?

No Events found!