Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 3rd, 2013 07:00

Disappointed in the Inspiron 17r

On Nov 24, 2012 my husband and I bought a Inspiron 17r and in exactly 63 days the whole system crashed.  I contacted the Dell Support , in India and the sad part is there is not one here in the US.  how sad is that.  the only nice people in India that I talked to were the tech's that fixed my computer which took 5 days and numerous phone calls on my part .  I am so disappointed in this computer and the service that I wish I never bought it.  My toaster has a longer warranty than this computer, my toaster was made in the US to bad this computer wasn't along with the support system. 

Dell you are a disappointment-your product has not gotten better, I spent a lot of money to get this computer, along with having to pay $100 to get the new 2010 version and that is lost because of my computer crashing and my warranty is dead in less than 30 days. 

If I could do this over I would never have bought this computer, I would have purchased something more reliable.  But now I am stuck with this computer until it crashes again and when that happens it will end up in the trash and I will go buy a better computer.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

February 4th, 2013 15:00

Hi EMK56,

Thank you for posting your comments and bringing your concerns to our attention. You have posted your concerns on the NON technical Customer Care board. I am moving your post to the Laptop forum for assistance.

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!