Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 5th, 2014 12:00

Escalation Matrix For Support

Hi Mods

I am a very disturbed Dell customer service in India. I had a very bad experience with Dell for the past 3-4 months. I have several cases unresolved and as now my warranty is expired they is no hearing to them. Also, I am unable to get to sales for warranty extension. 

I tried calling during my office hours which is the only time you guys accept calls as there is no support for sales/technical post 6PM in India. Whenever I get connected during the day, I face numerous call drops and with no callback from the representative handling the case. You guys keep switching my calls to different departments and nobody has a solution

I do not know why is this happening . Is it because my warranty has expired?

Could anyone just let me know the escalation matrix or Service Escalation Managers here in India so that I can give it a last shot before going to the consumer courts here in India.

Hope to get back being a Happy Dell Customer.

Thanks 

Bhanu P Jain

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

June 5th, 2014 13:00

Once the warranty expires, all support is pay-per-incident - there is no access to free support any longer.  This is standard in the industry - for all manufacturers.

If you allowed your warranty to expire without having the problems resolved, you're likely out of luck.

June 6th, 2014 05:00

I am not raising any new service request, which I agree should be chargeable. These are exiting cases which are not resolved. I strongly fell Dell is responsible to provide a solution to them.

Apart from this, what do you have to say about the warranty extension issue, where there is no response from sales since months even after repeated requests.

It would be great if you could guide me towards any known escalation channels.

Thanks.

No Events found!