Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 3rd, 2009 14:00

I want to upgrade my Mini 10 (1010) with more memory, the TV tuner and a HD screen

I know there are 2 GB versions , a TV tuner card and I know there is a HD display for the Mini 10 (1010) and I would like to order the parts and replace/add them myself. These options were not available when I purchased my Mini 10. I've searched the internets high and low and can't find the part numbers to get these parts. In the end it would probably be cheaper to just buy a new mini, but that's not the point. Dell makes it incredibly frustrating trying to find this info, and I'm sure it's equally a pain to order these parts as I'd like to put it on my DFS account.

Help me please!

-=gos=-

9 Posts

November 9th, 2009 16:00

See, this is the problem with these new community forums. Nobody reads your posts and nothing gets solved.

Ladidadidadia.. oh what fun we are having now.

Del | Delete current object

LMB (not hovering over anything) | De-select current object

Shift + drag actor with movement widget | Move viewport while moving actor

Space bar | Cycle between xyz movement widget(standard), rotation widget and free-scaling widget

Alt + drag actor with movement widget | Create duplicate of selected actor and move it

RMB (on brush vertex) | Change brush origin to selected vertex

Home | Align all viewport cameras to selected actor

Shift + Home | Align only the active viewport camera to selected actor

End | Snap selected actor to floor

Ctrl + End | Move selected actor back to grid lines.

Ctrl-G | Select all other actors belonging to the same groups as the currently selected actors.

Alt + Cursor keys | Nudge position of selected actor(s)

M | Makes the level of the selected actors current.

Ctrl + M | Moves selected actors to the current level.

Ctrl + K | Find the selected actor in Kismet.

Ctrl + Shift + A | Select all actors with the same class as the currently selected actors. NOTE: IM programs such as Trillian may intercept and interfere with shortcuts such as this one.

Ctrl + B | Synchronize the currently selected actor with the generic browser.

Escape | Deselects everything and closes actor property windows that are open.

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

November 9th, 2009 18:00

The 1010 cannot be upgraded with more memory.  The 1010V is the model that can be upgraded - the 1010 has soldered-in RAM and no RAM expansion socket.

4.4K Posts

December 23rd, 2011 13:00

It shoud say in your computer properties screen.

If you have a computer icon on your desktop, right click on it and choose properties.
Look in the System section

32 Posts

December 23rd, 2011 13:00

How can you tell if your Mini is 1010 or 1010v?

No Events found!