Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 22nd, 2017 00:00

Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567 wifi / internet dropping out and other issues

I bought this laptop a couple of weeks ago, but I've been having issues with it on the wifi at home.

every so often the internet drops out, but it is still connected to the wifi, and I can still connect to other devices on my local network.

I've tried updating the drivers of the network, with both dell versions, and Intel versions for the card with no success.

It appears that disconnecting and reconnecting doesn't help reconnect, neither does connecting to a different access point, or changing from my 2.4ghz or 5ghz networks. Time will eventually bring it back, as will restarting the PC.

If it's any benefit, my home network is a tp-link archer D7, and I've also got a ubiquity access point connected as well

Strangely the computer works fine on my work network.

And on a last note, is there any known issues with the 7567 bsoding / restarting at randomly? i've had a few times I've seen it BSOD, or come back to it after some time, and it had restarted.

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

November 27th, 2017 05:00

Hi stiffman,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies that your system is not working as you expected.

Have you tried the following?

Open device manager – expand network adapter – right click on the wireless driver & click on uninstall (do not check the box that says delete driver) & restart the computer. This will refresh the driver.

Here is some information from the Dell Knoledgebase that might be helpful: http://del.ly/6590DDoNm

No Events found!