Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 26th, 2011 03:00

Laptop Shipment

I don't know whether this is the right platform to discuss this, however I want to hear your suggestions and I don't know if the carrier or Dell is responsible for this situation.

I'm living in Sydney, Australia. I ordered a laptop on 23rd of march and expected deliver date was 15th of april (max. delivery time was 20 working days) which was acceptable. Then, it was shipped to Australia on 10th of April. It was supposed to be delivered on 14th, than delayed to 21st, 26th, 27th and now it was delayed to 5th of May. I don't know how and whom to complain, laptop is waiting in Australia Main Hub to be picked up by local carrier, no idea which one it will be.

Firstly, I need to get this laptop urgently and will be going overseas in a month probably. It had to be delivered days ago but still waiting and I'm really frustrated as there is no progress in my order status for 2 weeks. Is there any chance to cancel my order and refund the all money I paid? I really lost my excitement for Dell, I haven't seen such a bad service anywhere else in the world.

And also I recieved this email 5 days ago: (on 21st of April)

Welcome and thanks for using Dell. We hope you are enjoying your new Dell product.

We’re here to help you get more out of your Dell™ experience by providing access to our helpful online information.

Regards,
The Dell Team.

Your help will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Metin

Order Number: <Admin Note: Order number removed per Privacy policy>
Current Status: Arrived in Local Port
Estimate Delivery Date: 05-May-2011
No Responses!
No Events found!