On last week, my laptop latitude E6230 got wet by some water.
First, I got it dry and still function well except got the screen brightness control got problem can't adjust.
Follow by after 2 days, the power jack got problems. Can't detect the electric, battery function well but didn't charge. And after battery run off, I use the power cord but still can't on it.
p/s: battery and power cord are well function, so I suspect is power cord problem.
Anything ideas? Is that still able to repair??
It's unlikely the adapter is the (only) problem -- but it's worth trying a new one. If that doesn't solve the problem, it's the mainboard that will need to be replaced.