Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 21st, 2017 08:00

Microsoft Arc Touch bluetooth Mouse constantly disconnects when using with latitude 7250

I have a problem with my Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse Surface Edition  constantly disconnecting from my PC. It works perfectly with my Lenovo and desktop PC yet will not play nicely with my Latitude. It works for a while and then stops working and I have to turn off bluetooth and pair it again.

I've updated all the bluetooth drivers and researched all the forums but so far no resolution.

Anyone had any similar problems that they have resolved?

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

June 21st, 2017 09:00

:emotion-2:

I'm assuming windows 10 is on the system.....

Please follow the steps below, hopefully it will be a help to you:

1. Right-click on Start, and select Device Manager.

2. In Device Manager, click the arrow next to Bluetooth, and select the Bluetooth radio

3. Right-click the Bluetooth radio and select Properties

4. Select the Power Management tab, and see if there is a check next to Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.

Please click on links for additional information;

Wireless Troubleshooting |Microsoft Accessories

A Bluetooth mouse or keyboard fails to reconnect after ...

3 Posts

June 22nd, 2017 09:00

Thanks; yes Win 10 is the OS. I've tried all those options in the past sadly none seem to work.

3 Posts

June 22nd, 2017 15:00

Hi,

Under Bluetooth in Device Manager, I see the following item listed: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1. When I right-click that, to select Properties, these are the tabs that appear: General, Advandce, Driver, Details, Events. There is NO Power Management tab like you indicated. Please advise.

Thank you!!

3 Posts

June 23rd, 2017 02:00

I don't have Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1. I've now tried almost everything I can think of, find online and nothing has worked so far.

No Events found!