Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 27th, 2012 12:00

My DELL XPS L502X - throwing pop up system error (.exe file missing ) message whenever I start the laptop-

HI ,

Please help me ...I am getting below errors when I start my system..

1. Error code.. Stage_primary.exe - system error - pop up says that libumajin.dll is missinging and try re-install.....after perss 'OK'

2. Error - Webcamdell.EXE - file CTLoadRS.dll is missing ...

Sometime getting Java Virtual machin launcher error

and when I tried to re-install Java 6 ( to run another ERP application which triggers portal)  , getting error code 1723 -  and stops Java installiation ...

I have posted my query in comm.forum as well ...but till today no proper reply..

and tried to download from download driver site@Dell , but asking me to register ....,when I tried to register my system @DELL it keeps rolling and rolling ... because of that I could not download driver download ...

Please kindly help ,me or please direct me to right person or  service..

Appreciate your help ./.

Kind Regards

Siva1.

June 27th, 2012 14:00

Hi Siva1,

Welcome to the community.

I understand the inconvenience that you may be experiencing. Glad to assist.

I see that you are getting multiple errors related to different software applications in the computer. Stage_primary.exe is an error indicating issues related with Dell stage application. Webcamdell.exe error demonstrates issue with webcam software. And also getting java error intermittently.

It looks like a software corruption. We can try re-installing Dell Stage, Webcam App and Java. However, the process may take a lot of time, as each component of Dell stage needs to be installed separately. And even after everything is done, we will still not be sure if the issue will be completely fixed. As we are not aware of the exact level and intensity of software corruption in your computer.

I would therefore recommend you to kindly backup all personal information from your computer on to an external media and then, perform a PC Restore. It will help you restore your computer back to the factory settings. And eventually, you still have the option of restoring your personal information back to your computer. You may follow the following link to restore your computer: http://dell.to/fA8Cgt

Thank You,

Saurabh

Social Outreach Professional

You can reach us at http://en.community.dell.com

No Events found!